IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR STAY AND THAT OF OTHER GUESTS AROUND YOU A HAPPY EXPERIENCE, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING GOOD CAMPING PRACTICES
· HAVE FUN!! If you need assistance or information, please come to the registration desk. Our Staff will be glad to help you.
· Please have all RVers and visitors register at the office before entering the Resort. Check -out time is 12:00 noon. Late check-out may be arranged at the registration desk for $2.00 per hour.
· Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Please minimize nighttime traffic and noise during these hours.
· Pets are welcome, but they must be on a leash with you on the other end. Pick up after your pets. Only service animals are allowed in buildings and pool area. Your pet must not disturb other guests. For your pet’s safety, do not leave pets outside when away from site or overnight.
· No pet fencing on the grass.
· Hanging clothes or towels from trees or RVs is not permitted; laundry facilities are provided. Nothing may be affixed to trees in any fashion.
· Washing vehicles or RVs or performing mechanical repairs, including changing oil and lubing, is prohibited, except by approved or recommended vendors or with permission.
· Water, grey water, or effluent may not be emptied on the ground.
· Firearms, lethal weapons, fireworks, slingshots, pellet, or BB guns are not permitted.
· No open fires.
· No tents.
· No pickup campers unloaded.
· No freestanding canopies.
· Trash pickup is 9:00 a.m. Please do not leave trash out overnight or put out after 9:00 a.m.
· Please respect your neighbor’s privacy and property. Do not walk, run or cycle across or around another RVer’s site.
· Please obey all posted notices and signs.
· No smoking in any of the buildings in the Resort. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
· Do not drive or park on the grass, other sites or in the street.
· Please obey our 10 MPH speed limit and observe the one-way streets in the Resort.
· Your RV and vehicle must be parked on your site. If there is not enough room for your vehicle, you may need to move to a site big enough or arrange to put it into storage.
· Site must be kept neat and free of trash, rubbish, toys, and equipment and other possessions.
· Please no doormats, rugs or Astroturf on grass.
· Guests are responsible and will be held liable for the action and conduct of their visitors.
· Visitors must abide by Resort rules.
· Swimming pool is for registered guests only.
· This RV Resort or its management is not responsible for loss, damage or claims for damage to property or RVs due to nature, fire, theft, accident or other causes.
· Disregard for any of the rules will be sufficient reason for terminating an RV’s stay without refund.
· Management reserves the right to add to or change these or other rules, as circumstances require.
Failure to comply with the rules and regulations of the Resort may result in eviction from the premises.
ENJOY YOUR STAY AND HAPPY CAMPING!!