Alamo Fiesta RV & Resort is pet friendly and welcomes campers who travel and share their camping with the family dog and/or cat. However, to insure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following pet policy if you will have a pet with you.
- Pets are welcome but their owners must be well behaved!! 😉
- Pets must be registered at the front office prior to check in.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times if outside the camping unit.
- We do not allow pets in the office. NO PETS in the store, bathrooms, laundry, game room, playground, recreation areas and the pool area or structured facility.
- Dogs are not to be walked by children 6 years and under unless accompanied by an adult.
- All pet owners are required to pick up all pet droppings on and off their site, seal it in a plastic bag and dispose of in a trash can. Not picking up after your pet is reason to be asked to leave the campground.
- Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior the manager will ask you to find other camping accommodations.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pets barking behavior.
- Service dogs of any breed are welcome. However, these animals must follow the leash policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior. We must have proper documentation of service pet and we must review for approval before coming on board.
- Pets must not be left outside unattended by their owners at any time. Dog kennels or crates are not permitted to be used outside the camping unit. Dogs must be inside your camper at night.
- Pet’s 20 lb. or less are permitted in our Cabins with a $10.00 fee daily. Limit to 1 dog. Damages to the inside or outside the Cabin, and flee treatment will be charged to your credit card.
- We have a fenced in Pet Park located in the shade directly to the left of the front office. Doggie trash bags and trash can are there for your needs in picking up after your dog. There are doggie stations throughout the park.
- Pets must keep their owners on the other end of a leash at all times when outside the rig, including your site, but may play off the leash with other doggies while inside the fenced pet run.
- Owners must clean up their pet’s “potties”. Refer to park map for location of pet run areas and pet waste bins. Please do not take your pet for a walk without a “clean-up” bag in hand.
- Do not tie pets outside your RV unless you are at the site, or for unreasonable periods of time.
- Pets must not interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests at the park.
- Cats may not roam free inside the Resort.
- We take all of the above rules very seriously.
- No more than 3 pets per rig-
- No Dog fencing
- Dog houses are not allowed
- When walking your pet make sure that your pet does not go on any sites to do the restroom.
- Please keep in mind that it is very difficult for our staff to mow the lawn if there is poop everywhere. Please be courteous of others.
- We see everything and or someone will report you so make sure you follow our rules.
- Do not wash any pet items in our laundry facility.
We cannot accept breeds having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and humans. Breeds that are not allowed are Dobermans, Pitt Bulls, Mastiffs, Alaskan Malamutes, Rottweiler’s, Chows, Siberian Huskies, Akita’s, German Shepard’s, Great Danes, Terriers, Bulldogs, Wolfs and mixes of any of these breeds. Unless approved by management. Failure to bring any of these types without management approval will result in an eviction off our property.
We encourage all dog owners to call us in advance to inquire about any specific rules that may apply to their situations, (830) 249-4700.
Failure to comply with the rules and regulations of the Resort may result in eviction from the premises.
ENJOY YOUR STAY AND HAPPY CAMPING!!